Judge don’t lean on that fourth wall.
It’s very delicate.
my art’s just going to be incomprehensible from how messy it is soon
My dad thinks I like drawing Abraham Lincoln.
CONCEPT ART KRISTOPHS HOLY, W O W
So…around the time of the FIFA World Cup, Inazuma 11 was finally available in the United States.
So of course I bought it. And now I’ve finished it.
Which means that finally, FINALLY, I have obtained a great and awesome power: I no longer have to rely on the whims of Japanese gamers and google image search for cracky soccer screenshots.
Do you want to see Flora Reinhold summon an army of flying penguins? Do you want to see Don Paolo use his nemesis as a human baseball bat?
I can show you these things.
So for now, please enjoy these images of Layton using magic and playing sports.
Only played the game for the achievements since Dual Destinies is my least favorite AA game and all (I rather have AJ2 but what you gonna do)
1. I get tired easily
2. My dog takes advantage of me due to my softness
3. I’m Playing Rooms on my DS right now
4. I have a LINE account, if you have one you find my I’d as Shinjinotikari17
5. I’m gonna try the chicken fries again
6. I have a laser appointment tomorrow
7. I have a hard time of figuring out things for myself
8. I like to read a lot, but i have other games to play so its put on hold
9. I prefer Tim Burten’s Batman over Nolan and Schumacher’s version
10. I Daydream a lot
1. I just came home from my summer home tonight
2. I often get writers block
3. I consider myself gaming hipster, searching for obscure titles (mostly Laytonesque puzzle games)
4. I’m starting a Clan on Clash f Clash, mostly for my brothers sake
5. one of my Uncles allowed his kids to watch Robocop to expose them to real life
6. I might read the Ace Attorney manga once I played PLvsAA
7. I’m still hoping that 2D animation (dosent have to be hand drawn) would make a comeback in the states but due to the success of Frozen (love the film btw) it seems slim
8. I prefer Ralph Bakshi’s LOTR than Peter Jackson’s LOTR (I like Jackson’s Hobbit though and don’t ever associate Bakshi’s film with the Rankin Bass ones, I would not be happy)
9. I prefer Ang Lees Hulk than the Incredible Hulk (brand the pitchforks)
10. My first exposure to the Transformers franchise is Transformers Armada, it’s a guilty pleasure (more actually its Robots in Disguise Anime but I only saw like one episode and that was it)
Chicken Fries are back.
My reason for going to Burger King is back baby
Picture from a doujinshi, It may be random but I see that I’m not the only one having thought of that possibility
I know this is a crack theory but a few facts give me a growing suspicion:
* In PL4, Layton discovers that Emmy have unexpected fighting skills and while she explains that…
I might do a character analysis on Emmy (and other layton characters in the near future) if you guys want that
P.S Ronald Bluemile is Leonard Blooms Japanese name